Vision and Mission
- To promote and protect a standardized Edo Language that can be spoken and written by all Edo Language speaking people of Edo state: Edo, Ishan, Afemai, Ora, and Etsako.
- To use the language medium to promote Edo culture and heritage.
- To keep Edo-speaking people homogeneous in speaking and writing without adulteration.
- To keep Edo-speaking people united worldwide.
- To ensure the overall development of Edo State and its people in all ramifications.
- To promote the teaching of the Edo Language at all levels of learning: Home, Kindergarten, Primary, Junior Secondary, Senior Secondary, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, and Universities.
- To project the teaching of the Edo Language to other nationals through our love for Edo Language and Culture.
- To encourage and support the research of Edo Language and culture.
- To use Edo Language to promote unity, moral values or ethos, and patriotism.
Compiled by Dr. Patricia Emwinghama Fadaka-Igbinovia, New York